Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Crazy Love, Part I

Just started reading an amazing book by Francis Chan called "Crazy Love". I bought it a few weeks ago but just got around to reading it, ironically it talks a good bit about the love that God has for his children that I was thinking about after the wedding.

This book is one of the hardest books to read. Ever. Since I have begun reading it, I have doubted my faith in God. Not my faith in itself, but the amount of faith in Him and the degree of my love and commitment to him. My world is being rocked right now. I don't like what I'm reading, because it reveals so much about my inherent attitude towards God, but I am so glad I'm reading it, if that makes any sense. More updates to come later when I'm done reading. Pick it up. Read it. Take it seriously. You will be challenged, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment