Sunday, July 11, 2010

ZETA ZETA ZETA!

I am so excited.

As you may know, I am a member of the Theta Zeta chapter of Zeta Tau Alpha at Wofford College. I was invited to go to the national convention in New Orleans, but sadly I couldn't go... but I got continual updates and here is the final count on all our awards!!

Founder's Club Award
Quota Total Award
Highly Commendable Academic Achievement Award
Crown Chapter
aaaanddd.....
#2 NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARD!

Woot woot! So that means ZTA at Wofford, our little 90(-ish) person chapter, is the #2 ranked chapter IN THE NATION. Better than USC, Clemson, and other huge schools. SO COOL. This is based on our high academic standards, retention of girls we have recruited, and massive amounts of money given to our philanthropy.

I know that people have their opinions about sororities, and the stereotypes do reign true for some, but not in my experience. I am so proud of my sisters for all their hard work and I can only hope we keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment