Sunday, May 8, 2011

I got it from my Mama!

Happy Mother's Day!

I can't tell you how many sweet statuses I've seen on FB about people giving shoutouts to their moms, and it makes me laugh to think how it would go and if everyone got in an argument about whose mom was the best... hahaha. I unfortunately was not able to go home because I'm still in class (boooo), with copious amounts of work (hissssss), but my parents are coming to eat dinner with me, which will be a nice study break.

I sadly didn't have enough time to get my mom a rockin' gift, but I did get her a card and I plan on either taking her to a movie or to get a pedicure once I'm done and out for summer! Here are just a few reasons my mom rocks.

She is just toooo sassy. (That's where I get it from) :)

She always stands behind me and supports and encourages me in everything I do!
She is so beautiful, and i hope I look as great as her when I grow up!
She loves my friends just like they're her own daughters!
3 Generations! Mom and Nana are both the best role models I could ask for!
--RK

No comments:

Post a Comment