Friday, May 13, 2011

muzik.

Excuse my absence from blogging, but this week has been just as horrible as the last, to my dismay. Long story short, I've had lots of rough drafts to write (then rewrite... grrrrr), as well as meetings and end of the year things along with my normal courseload of reading and homework. The one thing that has been getting me through my time in the library is music. Pandora, Grooveshark, and iTunes have been my saving graces. Here is a random assortment of some of my new favorites that are getting me through pre-exam week:

1. Good Life-- OneRepublic
2. Teenage Dream-- Glee Cast version (It seems I like this song when Katy Perry doesn't sing it...)
3. Shake-- Jesse McCartney (Don't ask... it came on Pandora and I realized how catchy it is, haha)
4. Let Her Cry-- Hootie and the Blowfish
5. Show Me What I'm Looking For-- Carolina Liar
6. Fire and Dynamite-- Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors
7. Roll Up-- Wiz Khalifa (It's catchy, ok? Don't judge me.)
8. The Show Goes On-- Lupe Fiasco (Since when do I like Lupe?!?!)
9. The Joker-- Steve Miller Band
10. I Get the Feeling-- David Dallas (It's like rap meets beach music... SO COOL)

--RK

No comments:

Post a Comment