Sunday, July 3, 2011

Wise words from Unka Glen

I also have a tumblr blog, which isn't really a word-y blog, just a place where I can look at pretty pictures, find new quotes, etc. I follow this really cool blog of this guy who answers questions about Christianity and and faith and he blogged this today. I immediately re-blogged it and wanted to share it with everyone. This is exactly what I needed to read today. In fact, everyday.  

 

 "If you had any idea how much God desires you… your heart would explode. You can’t possibly imagine how vast God’s love is, or how relentless it is. Nothing can alter it. Nothing can stand against it. God’s love for you is simply beyond your imagination. Your sad little sins cannot even touch it. He has prepared a place for you in His house, and He calls you by name. He aches for you, and desires to abide with you, beyond all longing you have ever felt, or will ever feel."

-Unka Glen (unkaglen.tumblr.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment