Monday, October 10, 2011

back on the Wofford blogging train!

So I'm going to apologize for my lack of blogging since coming back to school!

Junior year has been a whirl wind for me, and I dove in head first, for sure. I've already taken plenty of quizzes and tests, written papers, been through recruitment, so I have been super busy!

Some of you may know that I was a blogger for Wofford during my freshman year, and I was asked to do the same this year! So of course I said YES! Getting paid to write about my life... why not? That being said, I may not blog as much here as I have in the past, but I am definitely going to keep up. I will obvi blog about more personal things here, and plus here I don't have to give a plug on Wofford in everything I say. So more to come later! Just a heads up!

Here's the link to my Wofford blog if you're interested!
http://blogs.wofford.edu/ryannkroske/

--ryann

1 comment: