Thursday, October 27, 2011

Determined.

So I just realized how much I truly do love blogging and I'm not using this blog to this fullest potential.

I'm going to reallllllly work on posting more regularly, making more connections with more bloggers, etc. etc. I think it would be really rewarding and am super excited about all the awesome people I can meet! In fact, I am in a seminar for school and today we are talking about social media's affect on society, and I'm really looking forward to talking about blogs, social networks and other things like that!

So, that being said, be patient and work with me. I'm going to work on making some pages at the top of my blog- as you can see I'm working on an "About Me", and I also really want to showcase some of my photography!

Thanks for your support, fellow bloggers and readers!

2 comments: