Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall break? Question Mark?

It's currently 1:27pm. I am sitting at home in my PJs. Still.

Don't judge me.

It's the Saturday of Wofford fall break, which I think shouldn't be given that much credit. We get Friday off, but I only have class until 11:30 on Fridays... whoop-dee-doo?!

The one thing I do love about fall break? The "fall" part! Here's what's making me "fall" for "autumn" this season!

Starbucks coffee- specifically, White Chocolate Mochas!
A poor college girl's downfall.

Brightly colored pashminas
I need to display mine like this. I have a bazillion. It's an addiction.

Patagonia pullovers and boots 
LOVE riding boots.
I would wear this everyday if it was socially acceptable.

Trips to the mountains
Take me here now please.

 Just a few more: Bonfires, fleece vests, flannel, crisp air, spending time with friends outside, blankets, sweaters, fuzzy socks, warm colors, layering... the list goes on. Guess what my favorite season is??

What do you love this autumn?!

--ryann

3 comments:

  1. I'd LOVE to have that patagonia and all those pashminas in my closet ;) I'm loving my new riding boots this autumn! So happy you found my blog so I could find yours! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! I'm really excited to really start growing my blogging circle and getting more involved!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete