Thursday, November 17, 2011

the best 4 years of my life.

Happy Anniversary, ACM!!!

I'm a day late, but I just wanted to give a special shout out to my favorite guy in the whole world! Yesterday marks four years with my best friend, ACM! No break ups between, no fights, no problems. We are literally perfect for each other. I have no idea what I would do with a sweet guy like him around to encourage, love, and care for me whenever I need him! He is going abroad next semester (prepare for some sad, sappy posts in the near future!), and I will miss him terribly, but I am so excited for him to come back as we spend our last summer in college together!

just a little photobooth lovin'!

He makes me smile :)

Summer outing to a Braves game!

Andy is ZTA's number one fan!

We just look like we know what we're doing ;)

Cute, smart, AND silly!

This weekend we are roadtripping up to Asheville to celebrate, so another post on that to come! I love you, ACM!

--ryann

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! Another Zeta! :) So happy to find you!! :) And my boyfriend's name is Andy too!

    ZLAM!!

    ReplyDelete