Wednesday, November 30, 2011

group projects.

I'm about to throw myself a little pity party here. 

Who here likes group projects??

Not this girl.
library misery. it happens.
Somehow, it always ends up that I am the administrator, enabler, and main go-to girl when it comes to group projects. The funny thing about it is, I can complain to my friends how much I don't want to do the project, how much my group stinks, etc. etc, but I still step up and take the initiative to get started. I don't know what it is! I guess it's just the go-getter perfectionist side of me that thinks "Well, I guess if we're going to do it, we may as well do it the right way... which is the way I want to do it!"

Yes, I know. It's bad. I need to work on my trust and delegation skills when it comes to academics. But seriously!!! I vented on Twitter but I just had to see if anyone else is in the same boat ever? What do you do to "let go"!?

--ryann

On a happier note... my day was made better by this giveaway at Coffee at Nordstrom! Monograms... yes please!

6 comments:

  1. Group projects are the WORST!!! Seriously, I hated them during college!! Probably one of the only things I will not miss about being in school! Keep pushing through, you're so close to being done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I came across your blog. Now following! And aren't group projects the worst!! I hated them in school. Hope yours goes well!
    xo Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate group projects! i try to be hands off and then i realize no one's going to do anything! i mutter to myself and ended up snapping at group members in order to vent frustration but that was not the best solution...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hate group projects!! I am glad I found your blog :)
    I am in need of guest bloggers really soon! I would love to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely despise group projects! My major loves them, and I always end up doing the most work, others work, and being the go-to girl too! Good luck with it :)

    ReplyDelete