Tuesday, November 15, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Charlotte!

Just wanted to give a shout out to my ZTA sista, role model, twin, and fellow blogger, Charlotte! She is celebrating her 23rd birthday today up in Illinois at her new big-girl job!

Charlotte- I love you SO much and cannot even tell you how much you mean to me! You are smart, fun, beautiful, and so passionate about everything you do! I can only hope I will be just like you in a few years :)
Love, "Mini Me" :)

Just some ZTA lovin' during recruitment last year!
Greek Awards! We are the same person, but seriously.
Love you Char! Hope your day is as fabulous as you are!!!

4 comments:

  1. how sweet is this. Happy B day to your friend Charlotte. Hope it's FABULOUS. super happy i found your blog. totally following. I've got a new post all about pushing your style to the edge. Love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet! I follow Charlotte, she's so cute! I'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you two do look alike - and you're both gorgeous!! How cool is that!! I'm loving your blog!! :)

    http://sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete