Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Inaugural Tuesday Tunesday!- Biebz Christmas

In an effort to try to be more blog savvy, I'm going to start some weekly things to blog about! I love music, and my taste varies a lot. That being said, I am happy to announce, Tuesdays will be dubbed "Tuesday Tunesday"! I'll talk a little about a band or a song that I particularly like at the moment and maybe feature a little snippet or two!


Anyone who reads this blog and really knows me, knows my love of obsession with Justin Bieber (fondly known as Biebz). Though I am in college, I am not ashamed. I'm sure you'll hear more about it at some point. Anyway, with that being said, I am super excited to feature Biebz' first Christmas album (which dropped today!) as my first Tuesday Tunesday!

You can't tell me he doesn't look darn cute here.
I will admit, I haven't purchased the CD yet, but I am going to Wal-Mart after class today to go get it. Yes, I am serious. I'm not going to just buy it on iTunes... I want a legit CD. I've sampled a few of the songs, and the title track "Under the Mistletoe" is my favorite so far. It's the quintessential cute pop Christmas love song. Even though Biebz interjects a "shawty" every once and a while, I love the laid back tune and his great harmonization.. he's come a long way since "One Time". Another highlight is his duet with Mariah Carey on her hit "All I Want for Christmas is You"... how can you NOT be in the Christmas spirit?! Talk about a combo. Also featuring songs with the Band Perry, Boyz II Men (hehe), and a crazy rap version of "Drummer Boy" with Busta Rhymes, the album seems pretty diverse.

Hate if you want, but I'm looking foward to getting into the Christmas spirit with some J Biebz this year!

Any other readers with a Bieber guilty pleasure? Any other Christmas favorites I should check out?

--ryann




4 comments:

  1. Love "under the mistletoe" !!! ZLAM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. biebz is definitely a guilty pleasure.. and by guilty i mean i secretly watch his videos and listen to his music while everyone hates on him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok so I will tell you, I admit he is a gorgeous human being-his voice, his face, his personality-but I have never been a Bielber (if i'm even spelling that right). I thought, oh just another christmas album made by a famous singer so I wasn't going to even bother trying it out. Thanks for sharing because I just listened to Under the Mistletoe and I would def JAM to this CD for Christmas this year! GREAT TUNES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support, ladies! Glad I'm not alone! :)

    ReplyDelete