Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My first blog award!

I was so surprised this morning to be browsing my Blogger dashboard, checking out my usual favorite blogs, only to read that my sweet & stylish Blogger friend Ashley at Loving Life and Lilly gave me an award!! Go check out her blog now, if you haven't yet!



Liebster means "favorite" or "dearest" in German. This award, which originated in Germany, recognizes up and coming bloggers! In accepting this award, I agree to;
1. Thank the person who gave me the award and link back to their blog.
2. Copy and paste the award to my blog.
3. Reveal the 5 blogs I have chosen to award and let them know by commenting on their blogs.
4. Pay it forward to 5 blogs.

Thank you again, Ashley at Loving Life & Lilly! I am quite honored and more than happy to pass along the award to some of my favorite daily reads- it was so hard to pick only five!!!

  1. My dear old friend & ZTA sister Charlotte at From Carolina Cotton to Illinois Corn
  2. My cute bride-to-be blogger friend at Carolina on My Mind
  3. My preppy friend Emily at In the Life of Emily
  4. My super-stylish old friend Krissy at Krissy Kreates
  5. My cute friend Grace at The Grace Note
Once I got back into blogging, I never even imagined the great girls I would "meet" through their blogs and communicate with! Just getting one little comment from readers makes my day! Thank you all!

Congrats, ladies! Now go spread the lovin'!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the blog award! I'm so lovin your cute little blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo. Love muh award. Gotta work on that lata because I am doing family planning cooking at Ty's house! xoxoox zlam

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! I feel so special and honored. Will definitely work on something after work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the award!!! you are so sweet and congratulations on yours!!

    ReplyDelete