Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday Tunesday- The Features


Happy Tunesday, ya'll!

I found this song while looking at wedding videos on Vimeo with my friend Martha... when I should have been studying for my finance test. Whoops. Call me crazy, but looking at those cute videos and engagement photos is one of my favorite things to do... I love weddings! This song was featured on one of my favorites- "The Idea of Growing Old" by The Features:


Now, I had never heard of The Features before, but I love their sound! IN fact- I just made a Pandora station for them! They kind of remind me of the Arctic Monkeys, maybe? I just like the quirky rock/pop sound they have! The lyrics are also really cute, sweet, and simple. Hope your week is off to a great start!

--ryann

No comments:

Post a Comment