Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday Tunesday- Ingrid Michaelson

You'll have to excuse my blogging absence for the past few days- I spent the weekend visiting with Andy and celebrating our anniversary with a day trip to Asheville and had to do a lot of work... which never ends! I'm looking forward to blogging more this break!

I almost forgot that it was "Tuesday Tunesday"!!


Today I chose "You and I" by Ingrid Michaelson. (By the way, I didn't insert the video because the only ones they had were just badly made ones with the lyrics scrolling). I have never really been an Ingrid fan until I heard this song, but I love her voice and definitely admire her vocal range. The lyrics are cute and light hearted, but I will say I think they guy's verse sort of ruins the song. I like the fact that they do a guy/girl duet, but I think she could have picked a better male voice- Michael Buble, maybe?! Check it out for yourself!

Also: Check out this GIVEAWAY for SHOES (too good to be true?!) from M loves M!

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog and I'm so glad I did! You and your boyfriend are too cute! Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely have to check that song out! I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    xx
    Ashley

    ps- I gave you an award on my blog today! Check it out :)

    ReplyDelete