Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekend reunion!

I had the most wonderful weekend! I have two best friends and fellow bloggers (I'm not going to include their links, I'm pretty sure they would kill me!) from high school that I still keep in touch with. You can read about the Trio in my "Who I Love" section! Anyways, Natalie and I went to go visit Parkes at USC for a reunion, and it was just what the doctor ordered. Sometimes you just have to get away, ya know? It was so great to see the girls, and a really cool experience because Parkes lives in her sorority's house on campus, which we stayed in. Wofford sororities don't have houses so it was a totally different experience!

My beautiful, blonde best friends Natalie & Parkes!
Just being silly :)
See, we can be serious!
We just hung out and caught up on life. This was an extra special weekend for the Trio because Parkes recently started dating a guy and we were able to meet him! We all went out to eat together: The Trio, Parkes' boyfriend Zack, Parkes' roommate Frances, and Zack's little brother in his fraternity. We had a great time and there were lots of laughs- quite an entertaining group! After dinner we got yogurt and went to hang out at Zack's apartment and I met some other nice girls and guys from USC.

The girls! Wofford, Clemson, and USC represent!!
Parkes and Zack. Promise they took this pic on purpose. :)
The next day the Trio caught up with another friend from high school, Eleasa over some Moe's. I was so excited because on my way back to school I got to visit my friend Cameron whom I hadn't seen in forever! She was a senior at Wofford when I was a freshman but we became best of friends! I was in her wedding this summer but I haven't seen much of her since she moved to Columbia and is busy being a wife and working girl!

Once I got home, I was able to eat dinner with Andrew at a new(-ish) place in town called Cribb's Kitchen... best sweet potato fries.. YUM.

Today I was busy helping with ZTA initiation and doing lots of homework,so it's back to reality! Workin' for the weekend once again. Hope you all had as great a weekend as I did!

--ryann

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE CRIBBS SWEET POTATO FRIES! OMG please eat more for meeee!!!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had such a fun weekend! hope you enjoyed USC for the short while. it's a grrrrrrreaaaaaaat school in a less than great area.

    ReplyDelete