Sunday, November 13, 2011

ryann's Weekly Gratitude

I snagged this idea from "Loving Life and Lilly" and thought it was perfect for this time of year:




Here's some "Weekly Gratitude" and what I'm thankful for this week:
  1. With Veteran's Day last Friday and attending the GOP presidential debate yesterday (a post on that soon!), I have realized how thankful I am to be an American and live in a country where I have the freedom to, among many other things, vote for my leaders.
  2. I am thankful for a relatively easy week for schoolwork- only a test tomorrow! A break is much needed.
  3. I am thankful for autumn weather- I love the change in seasons.
  4. I am thankful for my sweet boyfriend, with whom I will celebrate four years with this week! So crazy!
  5. I am thankful for finally finding a church that I really like here at school. Something I've been searching for for a loooong time!
With Thanksgiving only a few weeks away, 'tis the season!
-ryann

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I think it's so important to think about what we're thankful for each week.. even if its silly things like winning a football game!

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    xx

    ReplyDelete