Thursday, November 24, 2011

What I'm Thankful For!

I am so blessed I can't even tell you how much I have to be thankful for! Here are just a few things and people I am so lucky to have in my life!

I am so fortunate to be healthy, happy, and have loving family and friends who love me unconditionally! I am also fortunate to serve a loving God who has blessed me with each and every one of these special people, things, and privileges!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! So thankful for my blogging friends, too!!

--ryann

7 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving! Such a abeautiful family of friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! And I recognize that marina in your picture, is it Harbor Town??

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to all!

    Ashley- YES! We love Hilton Head Island, especially Sea Pines and Harbor Town!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable post. It's hard to acknowledge the things we're thankful when all the time so it's nice to have a time to stop and think about it. Hope your thanksgiving was well

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/
    http://ericasmolin.chloeandisabel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful thankful list! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete