Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas recap via Instagram!

I apologize for my absence! Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and spent lots of quality time with their family and friends! I just wanted to share with you all some of the goodies I got via Instagram!

A guide book and some travel money for my upcoming trip! This card is like a debit card, but is converted to the currency of whatever country you are using it in! I will blog about my trip soon!


This was a big surprise for me! Mom is in love with her Kindle, but I've always loved the feel of the pages of a book. However, I'm excited to use my Kindle Touch while traveling and I am currently hunting for a cute case!

This is my Christmas steal. This is an awesome flannel-lined Lands End coat that I am obsessed with. Mom got it major on sale, for probably $35! But it looks a lot like the Barbour jackets lots of girls wear that run as much as $300!

Check out this sassy J Crew iPhone cover! I have a few cases I rotate between, but this is by far my favorite :)

Andrew's mom is an amazing cook and baker, and she gave me some fun kitchen tools! I don't have a kitchen at school since I am still in a dorm, but all these fun things will be utilized in my apartment next year and at home! 
 Andrew gave my the Hunger Games Trilogy, among a few other things! I started the first one last night and am so pumped to keep reading! I have to keep reminding myself to be productive, even though all I want to do is cuddle up with cocoa and lose myself in these pages!

I'm super excited about my new luggage! Hartman luggage was 50% at the mall, and since Hartman is so expensive normally I couldn't pass it up! I got two pieces that are classic and will hopefully last me many, many years!

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and is gearing up for a fun New Year's celebration! What were some of your favorite gifts?!

PS- a big "hello" to my new followers! I promise one of these days I will get around to browsing, following, and commenting on your blogs! I'm so grateful and want to thank you for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. Love your gifts! That travel money card is so cool! I've never heard of one of those before, but how neat!! My mom got a Kindle and is now wanting me to get one so we can share an account! You'll have to blog about how you like yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmas!! I'm glad you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great Christmas! I've been wanting to read the Hunger Games and I plan on reading the series in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gifts! I got the Hunger Games trilogy for Christmas as well and I'm going to start the first one tonight! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Hunger Games are so good! You will love them! I love your Lands End coat!! It is beautiful and even better that you got it on such a good sale!! I have one similar that was my fiancee's mothers that she gave to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Christmas! Love the luggage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a kindle too!! go to the preppyprincess.com to order a case!! i just ordered one and they are so so so so so so cuteeeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're going to love the hunger games!! I read all three in less than two weeks over the summer- they're super addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything you received! I love that coat from LE! I was looking at the one at LL Bean but it was sold out literally 3 weeks before Christmas and not available until Feb! Love your new luggage, seriously it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog--so glad I found it! I love everything that you go! I'm so jealous of that Lands End coat!! I haven't read the Hunger Games yet but it is definitely on my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that iPhone case! Can't wait to hear all about your upcoming trip! I didn't know they did cards like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog via your guest post at Life of Emily--super cute! You had a fabulous Christmas and I'm so jealous of your trip! I had a teacher in high school that used to work for National Geographic (and had been EVERYWHERE)--he said New Zealand was the most beautiful place on Earth, so enjoy! New follower! When you get a chance, stop by my blog and say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want that iphone case!! :) New follower

    ReplyDelete