Friday, December 2, 2011

dancing to an iPod in public.

I was perusing newfeeds on Facebook this morning, and I found this gem of a video. I am a sucker for a good YouTube video, and I saw a friend had this posted on her wall. I legitimately laughed out loud because I have always secretly wanted to do this. This awesome guy makes a scene dancing like no one is watching to "All I Want for Christmas is You"... but the thing is, everyone is watching. If you need a pick me up, this is it!!


I think the Christmas one is the best, but I also have to share with you... "Footloose" edition! That movie is one of my favorites (Why? I do not know.) so this struck me as funny.


This guy has his own website- silly, cute, a musician... anyone in the market?! Haha.

Happy Friday to you all! Hope your weekend is great! :)

--ryann

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness these are hilarious!! Hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryann!

    Preston here. Came across your post from google. Thanks so much for spreading it around. Hope you have a great rest of the weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preston-

    So glad you found this! I want to thank YOU for making my day with your hilarious videos! I am more than happy to share with anyone and everyone!

    ReplyDelete