Thursday, December 15, 2011

The light at the end of the tunnel...

So sorry I have been M.I.A- I blame exam week!

I am heading to my last in-class exam in one hour, sticking around to finish a take-home exam in the library, then packing up, cleaning my room, and heading HOME! I will have to finish a research paper while at home, but that's no big deal!

So, I just wanted to check in and let you know I'm still kicking! I've missed blogging a lot, but I will make up for lost time starting this weekend! :)

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and support on my last post! I think your positive vibes (and basically six days straight in the library!) have helped!

2 comments:

  1. Final stretch! you can do it! i would always get giddy and filled with nervous laughter for my last exam. hope you kicked butt!

    ReplyDelete