Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas to All!

If any of you are like me, you're still struggling to think of (and actually make it out to buy) a Christmas present for your cousin, to make sure you get an even amount of gifts for mom and dad, and clean up the house for company while putting the final touches on the tree (yes, it's been that busy...). But, nonetheless, it's Christmas Eve and a beautiful day! These past few days have been a little toasty for the season for me in the Upstate of SC, but today is chilly, just as it should be! Tonight the college kids of my church facilitate the 11pm Christmas Eve service, and I am excited to see my old youth group friends and do the Giving and Receiving of Light- what a special and touching part of the service.

Since I don't have much time to blog, I wanted to share with you all some pictures I have yet to post of my holiday fun!


Some of my best guy friends at school asked me to take the picture for their apartment Christmas card, which was pretty hilarious. They did it exactly like the ones you get in the mail that gives you the low-down on every member of the family- so silly. I was flattered they asked me, but of course I had to get in on the action for a few pictures, and as you can see, goof around with them. They decided to use the picture in the middle for their Christmas card, and dubbed me the "220C Sweetheart" in the caption.. oh, boys.


This collage is of a few things. I attended the Theta roller skating function with my friend Martha (who is in the far right picture!), and the theme was "Tacky Christmas"! A whole bunch of our ZTA freshmen were there, so I snapped a picture with them! I went to the RUF Christmas party, and the middle picture is of our pastor's wife and their new baby, Cate! How beautiful is she? To the far right is Martha and I with the RUF minister. He is great and we are obsessed with him. Looking forward to sharing with you all about my family gatherings, the gifts I gave and received, and all the fun I had- I can't wait to hear the same from ya'll!

It is so easy to forget how blessed we are, and this time of year is a great way to remember. Even if I get stressed out with all the holiday rush, a little frustrated with my parents, or the like, I am still lucky. I pray that you cherish your time with your family, give thanks for all you have, and remember the reason for the season! I surely will. Merry Christmas to all!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Ryann!! Hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you've had a good holiday season so far! I'm totally laughing about you being the 220C sweatheart. Too cute!
    Xoxo,
    Mallory

    ReplyDelete