Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday Tunesday- Boyce Avenue


Happy Tunesday, ya'll! 

Today I'm not necessarily sharing a song with you, but rather a musical group. Check out this video:



This is Boyce Avenue... a band of three brothers who do covers of all of today's popular songs. I would argue that these covers are BETTER than the originals. I like this recent one of Rihanna's new song, but I also love their cover of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream", Taio Cruz's "Dynamite", Rihanna's other hit, "Only Girl", The Script's "For the First Time", One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful"... the list goes on and on. I love the vocals and easy-going tone to the pop songs we know and love. Mmm... I am a sucker for the piano and acoustic guitar. Check them out on Pandora, iTunes, or YouTube!

--ryann

No comments:

Post a Comment