Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday Tunesday- Michael Bublé & a few thank yous!

Excuse my blog absence! I have had to do all my shopping now that I'm free from school work, as well as helping around the house and catching up with friends! I realized that I forgot to do a "Tuesday Tunesday" last week during exams, so I apologize! Here's my pick for this week!



 Any of my friends or family could tell you that I am SO picky about my Christmas music. I hate a bad cover of a great Christmas song. Also, I really dislike certain Christmas songs. For example: "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"... dumb. I would be traumatized! Also, though I do like it, "Santa Baby" is one of the silliest Christmas songs. It's totally against the reason for the season!

Okay, enough of my ranting. My pick for Tuesday Tunesday this week is Michael Bublé's cover of "All I Want for Christmas is You". This may be one of my favorite Christmas songs. Period.  I love Mariah's original version... (aaaaaand the new version with Bieber in it... don't judge) but I am obsessed with Michael's rendition. This one is smooth, slow, sweet, and soulful. I am a big fan of MB's Christmas tunes, because I love the old Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra music. Check out the whole Christmas album and make it the soundtrack to your holiday parties!


Also....

A BIG thank you to Lacey for her Shabby Apple giveaway! I legit never win anything, but won THIS gorgeous necklace! Hop on over to her fabulous blog and tell her hi!

I received a blog award from The Merry Mrs. Mobley! I will share my picks for the Versatile Blogger within the next few days once I have a little more time! :) Thank you, Lauren!

6 comments:

  1. I love me some Michael Buble!! I have his whole Christmas CD on my iPod:) Great choice!

    Shelby
    sweetconfessions21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Michael Buble. I just bought his Christmas CD yesterday and listened to it today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hayyy

    you received a blogger award from me!

    charlotteperrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never heard his version till now and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to get the Michael Buble Christmas CD today, but they were all sold out :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Buble, and his version is one of my very favorites, too. His voice just adds something to the song!

    ReplyDelete