Saturday, December 3, 2011

weekend update!

Hello all! This has been an absolutely crazy weekend, and I apologize for not being a better blogger! I will be really busy with schoolwork because next week is my last week of class and the next week is exam week.... ahhhh!

Last night was ZTA's semi-formal and I had an absolute blast! This was Andrew's last ZTA function before he leaves to go abroad, so we had a great time dancing to the fun motown band that played! Though I don't have much time to blog, I thought I'd share some pictures!

Me, grandlittle Lauren (who is the tallest?!), little Lauren, my Big Allie!

My handsome date :)

I promise I'm normal.
hahaha I love my Grandlittle and Little. Almost as much as I love dresses with pockets.

Dress: Max & Cleo from Copper Penny boutique, 
Shoes (not pictured): Nude pumps from Target- only $30!!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! xoxo!

--ryann

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your last week of classes and exams next week...we are on the same schedule! I love your dress you wore, and how it matched Andrew's bowtie! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your dress! So cute!

    P.S. Thanks so much for the follow! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do well this week! And I love your dress! Hey could you email me...I would love to have you guest post while I am gone! :) cr9701@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete