Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm so excited to link up for the first time with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here's what I'm loving today and this week!


~ I'm loving my sweet, thoughtful boyfriend! He will be studying abroad next semester, but he bought me an early Valentine's Day present- we will be going to Atlanta to see Foster the People in June! We love going to concerts so this will be so much fun, and I'm a huge FTP fan! Check out their album Torches. "Pumped Up Kicks" is a popular song, but their whole album is amazing!


~ I'm loving giveaways! I legit never win anything, but I have won two in the past few days! Many thanks to Coffee at Nordstrom and Everyday AEM, I'll be receive a cute necklace from Shabby Apple and a sporty baseball cap from Port Southern!

via

~ I'm loving DayQuil! I'm NOT loving that I'm sick with a runny nose and congestion, but I'd rather feel yucky at home then while at school studying for exams!

~I'm loving my grades! They were posted yesterday and I was so excited! I didn't get a 4.0 because of a B in Business Finance, but if that's my only issue, at least I'm done with it and can do well from here on out! With all A's other than that, I definitely picked the right major!

~I'm loving that Christmas is a few days away! It snuck up on me so fast, but I'm finally getting around to knocking out my shopping, attending holiday parties with my friends from home, and getting into the spirit!
What are you loving this week?!


2 comments:

  1. Just found your cute blog and absolutely love it! My husband played football at Wofford and graduated from there a couple of years ago. I miss it SO much, so I am so excited to keep up with it through you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all of your wins- I feel like I never win anything either! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete