Sunday, January 1, 2012

11 Things in 2011.

As we approach the new year, I think it's so important to reflect upon the past. Here are 11 things that I am so glad to have happened to me in 2011!!

#1: I attended the Passion conference in ATL for the first time!
(And I'm leaving tomorrow for this year's conference!!!)
Read about what this experience means to my blog here!
#2: I had my first study abroad experience!
This is me, at Machu Pichu, with a llama. SO PERUVIAN.
#3: I landed my first summer internship!
Read about it here!
#4:I was in my first wedding as a bridesmaid!
Read about my best friend Cameron's wedding here!
#5: I was elected Vice President of my sorority!
Greek Week intensity.. I love ZTA!
#6: I caught Darius Rucker's hat at his concert!
Read about our crazy shenanigans here!
#7: I landed my first real job with the Wofford athletic department!
Read about it on my blog for Wofford here!
#8: I celebrated 4 years with my sweet boyfriend!
Read about it here!
#9: I attended a GOP National debate at my school!
Read about it here!
#10: I showed off my photography at a school-wide art show!
I displayed my photography from my England trip at an art show!
#11: I finally figured out what I want to do with my life!
via

Needless to say, I had a wonderful year and am looking forward to an even better 2012! I cannot wait for what is to come!

16 comments:

  1. It seems like you had a wonderful year. I hope you had a great start to 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great year! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great year you had.
    Hope this year was just as great!

    follow me at
    adventuresofthesouthernwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm leaving for Passion tomorrow too my third year in a row! Yay! So excited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute post! Definitely seems like you had a fun-filled year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like 2011 was a great year for you! Just found your blog and am a new follower! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You go girl!! What an exciting year!! I don't know how many things can beat that!! Happy New Year!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful year you had! I hope 2012 is just as good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy the Passion conference! I've never been, but I think it sounds so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog and love it! Your 11 things in 2011 are awesome! XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like you had a fantastic 2o11! I hope 2012 is just as good to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i was elected president of my sorority this past year and it was definitely one of the best moments of the year for me as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a great year and I'm sure 2012 will be even BETTER!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had a fab year! I hope 2012 is just as great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that looks and sounds like a fantastic 2011! happy 4 years to you and your boyfriend! :) and i have yet to be in a wedding -- that would be a couple of years from now though, all my friends are 22 years old and below. ;)

    happy new year!

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete