Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Changes!

Hi guys! If you haven't noticed, I've tweaked my blog a bit! I'm trying to clean it up and make it a little more sophisticated... I just love this new layout!

I'm still trying to catch up on my blogs I missed reading while gone, but I saw Ashley at Loving Life and Lilly got a new template and layout for a great price ($10!) at Designerblogs.com, and I couldn't resist. I'm still in the process of making sure everything looks good together, changing colors and whatnot, but I'm excited to get a fresh, new look!

Also, in the past I have called my blog { joy, joy, unspeakable joy }, but I have decided to shorten it a bit to simply { unspeakable joy } to simplify some design aspects and make sure my blog name isn't a mouthful! Once again, simplifying and making life a bit easier!

PS- I have a question for you all, and this may be "unprofessional", but I'm having a problem and maybe you all can help me out! On my home page, I see all my links as purple and underlined... no matter what! It is extremely frustrating because I just think it looks so bad, but I don't know if my followers are seeing the same thing! Do you all see this? Anyone ever have this problem? Better yet- know how to fix it?! Thanks friends!

xoxo, ryann

10 comments:

  1. I love the new layout! The links don't appear as purple to me. They probably just do to you because you've visited the site. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new layout looks great! The link thing happens to me too. If you change the color (black, etc) when you preview (or publish) the purple hue goes away and so does the underline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely in love with your layout! The colors/patterns look fantastic and the name is perfect. So glad I came across your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new layout! I also just got a new template from designblogs and love that they are only $10!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm soo going to check out that blog design link, thank you. Excited to follow your blog, and for your question. Some are purple but most are blue!

    Tab
    my-cliffnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I love this layout! So glad you found something you liked! I couldn't believe how simple/easy it was for such a cute, simple change!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I may have to update mine too. Mines a little boring these days!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your new layout! I'm in the process of looking for a new design as well!

    And about your purple links, I'm pretty sure it's only because you've visited those sites before! For example, in Word when you have a url link on a page and you click on it, it changes from blue to purple!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the layout! I went to that site several times contemplating one...they are so cute and cheap! The links don't look purple to me :) I agree with what the other girls said about them (and you visiting the links)!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your new layout! It's so fresh and classic. :)

    ReplyDelete