Friday, January 27, 2012

Guest Post- { A Little Bit of This, and a Little Bit of That }

I'm so excited to introduce you to my dear friend from high school, Sasha! She is relatively new to blogging but doing an amazing job! I hope that you will hop on over to visit her at "A Little Bit of This, and a Little Bit of That"! 
Hi to all of Ryann's readers! My name is Sasha and i'm the newcomer behind the blog, "A Little Bit of This, and a Little Bit of That", which is undoubtedly a very random compilations of thoughts and personal refelctions! I am absolutely honored to be guest blogging for such a sweet and witty writer, and I figured through this I could perhaps gain a few blogger friends/ find other blogs to follow.  I've absolutely LOVED blogging thus far, and although at times I get a little slack, I'm starting to some-what catch the hang of it!  

When Ryann asked me to guest blog I was a little nervous because I had no idea what to talk about, so of course Ryann being Ryann gave some simple but excellent advice, write about something you care about.  If you know me at all then you know that I love clothes, fashion, jewelry... and SHOES.  So, I figured i'd do a little fashion forward post on my most current obsession, which are chunky heels.  Being that I'm 5'7" I probably shouldn't wear heels too often, but I just love them so much (Good thing my boyfriend Alex has some height on me).  Chunky heels are my favorite because I can actually walk in them, which... is always a good thing, obvi.  Luckily for me, I have a pinterest account that I am obsessed with, and I can  oh and ah over shoes all-day-long.  So, here a few that I would probably die for:



And, I probably made the worst mistake ever, and signed up on Shoe Dazzle, so I can be persuaded to spend even MORE money on shoes, but they're so well priced I just can't help it! Here are a few favorites from there:


So, needless to say I have an unhealthy obsession with shoes, and that obsession is based around pumps right now, thick pumps at that!  Now all I need is a few occasions to wear these to.  Thanks for having me Ryann, and thanks to you for reading!  Stay fashion forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment