Monday, January 2, 2012

Passion 2012!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up... I will be M.I.A for a few days!

I'm headed to the DOME!

via
I am attending the Passion Conference 2012 in Atlanta at the Georgia dome with four of my closest friends from high school, and I could not be more excited. It is a gathering of tens of thousands of college students who come together for music, worship, and community! Big names like David Crowder Band, Hillsong United, Francis Chan, Louis Giglio, Beth Moore, and David Platt will be there! I'm praying for safe travels to Atlanta (I'm driving... eeek!) and lots of open hearts this conference!!

Interested?
"Acclimate" with people all over the world reading the same scripture... and see where they are!
Follow along and listen to the live stream of speakers starting at 7pm today! (January 2)
Do Something Now. DONATE to reach the goal of $1 million to help end slavery all over the world!

I will be back in a few days! Hope you all have a great week!


PS- Hop on over to Carolina on my Mind for this awesome Red Dress Boutique giveaway!!

6 comments:

  1. Maybe we will be in the same community group..hehe have fun be safe! See you at the Dome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! I'm sure its going to be fantastic. I reaaallly wish I could be there, but I'll be tuning in via live stream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go!!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I'm jealous! Hope it's been awesome. Maybe next year I can go...but until then I'll look forward to hearing about your experience and seeing pics! :)

    Much love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete