Friday, February 17, 2012

100 Followers, Weekend Tunes, and Guest Blogging!

Hi friends! I'm going to apologize again for being a slacker lately. I've been busy writing for the paper, doing schoolwork, and trying to get things ready for ZTA Day this weekend (more details/pictures to come later!) but I wanted to check in before I hit the road for ZTA Day in a bit. I'm taking about a 3 hour drive to the middle of the state and will need some tunes to keep me occupied! I just wanted to share with you all some of the songs I'm currently loving thanks to some new Pandora stations!


Check them out! My music taste is pretty diverse, so hopefully you'll discover at least one new tune you like!

Also... I just hit 100 followers!! I am so thrilled! I started blogging purely for myself. Then I really got into it for networking purposes and to make new "blog friends", but never did I think I'd get lots of followers- let alone 100! So thank you all, I am so appreciative of each of you. I will try my best to be better in commenting and visiting all of your blogs! My next big milestone is 150- maybe I'll do a giveaway at that point?! Maybe some fun jewelry!? :)

Since I will be out of town for the day, I won't get to put up a post tomorrow, but I just wanted to let you all know that tomorrow (Saturday) I am being featured on Crystal's blog at According to Crystal as a guest blogger! I am so honored and hope you'll hop on over to her blog on Saturday and see what budget-friendly styles I'm loving this spring!

It's Friday, I'm listening to my playlist, the breeze is blowing through my open window, and the warm sun shining- I am happy as a clam! Hope all of you have a most wonderful weekend! :)

xoxo, ryann

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 100! I'm hoping to get there at some point :) LOVE the music you picked out! Sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats on 100 followers!! I am really enjoying this amazing weather, too! Enjoy ZTA day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at ZTA day!! Congrats on 100 followers; that's so exciting! And you have great taste in music :) I love Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoo hoo 100 followers!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 100 followers! I'm sure you'll be to 150 in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 100 followers!! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on reaching 100 followers! Such an exciting time for a blog!

    ReplyDelete