Monday, February 13, 2012

ACM's adventures in Italia!

If you've been keeping up, you know my sweet boyfriend, ACM, has hopped across the pond and is spending the spring semester studying architecture in Genoa, Italy. I am completely jealous and living vicariously through him as he updates me through FaceTime, WhatsApp messages, Facebook chats, and Skype sessions. His group has taken many day trips- from Rome to Siena to Florence! Just thought I'd share a few pictures from his adventures all over!

Though we won't be together this Valentine's day, he gave me an advance present before he left- tickets to see Foster the People in June when he gets home! I am so excited! I sent him a care package last week, so hopefully he will get it soon! I can't tell what I sent, though... I don't even know if ACM reads this, but I'm not risking it!

 Apparently he and his buddies went shopping at H &M to get some more European style clothes- Italians tend to look down upon Chacos and shorts... go figure! This is their "Entourage" picture, haha! (He's second from the left!)

 And this is him at H & M... trying on skinny jeans?! No, he didn't buy them. And let's hope he sticks to architecture, I'm not so sure he has a career in modeling!

 This is the group in Siena- apparently it has been freezing... look at that beautiful snow!

 Not sure where this is, but it looks like a hobbit door to me! PS- How cute is he?!

Here he is with some of the girls at the Colosseum in Rome! I've only met a few of them, but apparently they alllllll want to meet me... eeek! He's like a brother to them so I guess it's good they want to know me, too!

ACM went on a weekend trip to France with his friends Doug and Katie- He and Doug thought they could buy some new clothes and shave everything but their moustaches to look French while wandering around Nice... If he could grow facial hair, that is ;) What a sassy pose!


So, even though my Valentine is allllll the way across the world and I'm missing him terribly, I'm so happy he is having wonderful adventures! I just remember that each morning is one day closer, and I'm so excited to see him in May! Only 84 more days, but who's counting? :)

xoxo, ryann

4 comments:

  1. It looks like he's having a great time! I've been to Italy and it's a beautiful place :) I'm so excited for y'alls reunion as corny as that sounds. When I was in China for 3 weeks, the first thing I wanted to do was see my family and my boy!
    Happy Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Looks like he's having a great time!

    Your newest follower,
    Emmalee
    everydayeemmalee.blogspot.com

    Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an amazing trip! The Skype/FaceTime technology still blows me away. SO cool that you still get to have face to face conversations despite that he is halfway across the world!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I burst out laughing at the skinny jeans. Go Andrew! Such a European trooper!!

    ReplyDelete