|source: Google images|
- Take a slightly damp cloth and wipe down your wellies. After a good rub down, they look considerably better, but continue!
- Thoroughly dry your wellies- air dry or with another wash cloth
- Use some sort of vegetable oil or olive oil (you can see what I used) and use a washcloth to apply a dime-sized spot and rub it all over. I used one dime sized spot for each boot.
- Let your wellies sit (and keep away from the dog... Roxi tried to get a few licks in!)
- Enjoy the shine! They look great!
WAY too easy, right? They look great and I'm glad I found a quick fix for my splotchy boots! Hope this comes in handy to you at some point!