Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Semester goals!

So now that my wonderful Interim adventures over, it's back to reality and back to the campus grind. I know I'm kind of behind, but I just wanted to share with you all some of my semester goals- maybe you guys can keep me accountable!

Create a regular exercise routine. Related: Run a 5K!
I am ashamed to say that i haven't exercised regularly since this summer- eek! I have started to consistently run and lift since coming back to school and I am definitely feeling it! My goal is to be able to run the 5K another sorority holds yearly. Who knows- maybe I'll make it to a 10K!

Good enough for me! [via pinterest]
Get published in the campus newspaper
I have just joined the staff of the Old Gold and Black, our campus newspaper! I haven't done journalism since middle school but I'm excited to get a byline!

[via pinterest]

 Make a 4.0
It's possible! I made a 4.0 last spring semester, and I would love to do it again! I am so glad because I am only taking four classes this semester, so hopefully this is doable!

Let's hope I can disprove this. [via pinterest]
Get a plan for Bible study and stick to it. 
I found this method somewhere in the blogosphere and it sounds great! I don't have class until 10:30 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday so I'm able to get up at a decent time and do a small bible study. Also, I'm reading "The Reason for God" right now... I highly recommend it!


Work on my photography 
With Andrew gone and less classes, this is my opportunity! My friend Parkes gave me permission to photograph her and her boyfriend and I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty pumped. I'd love to practice my portraiture. I would love to take some classes and do some photo challenges with my fellow photography friends! Also, I want to learn how to use film... it fascinates me.

via pinterest

Ready, set... go!

xoxo, ryann

5 comments:

  1. UMMM you have another adorable couple that needs photographing, ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UMMM YES YES YES! Call me anytime. You guys get top priority... and your little dog too :)

      Delete
  2. New follower! Love love love your blog! Is it so sad that when I saw that triangle I picked sleep and good grades? These are quite similar to my semester goals too! And thank you so much for sharing that plan for Bible study- I have been looking for a plan I liked and may try this! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of 'The Reason for God' - what's it about? I'm looking for some spiritual/inspirational books to read this year and it definitely sounds like one I should look into.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great goals! I need to formulate some goals for this quarter!

    ReplyDelete