Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday: My most worn!


I'm excited to link up with my blog friend (and fellow ZTA sister!) Rachel at Just Peachy for the first time ever! I have been a slacker with blogging lately because yesterday was my first day of class and I have been busy applying for internships, getting ready for school, unpacking, and juggling lots of ZTA meetings! But enough excuses! Here's my top 5 for this week:

{1} Michael Kors bone watch- This is a staple for my wardrobe- I love it because I can wear it easily with gold or silver jewelry (or a combo of both!). It has held up well and still looks great after about two years!
{2} White gold pearl ring- I received this ring as a joint graduation and 18th birthday gift! I wear it everyday on my left ring finger as a promise ring and could not be more obsessed with it. It's so simple and classic- I may have to make it into a necklace whenever I get married so I can still wear it!
{3} Scarves- I literally have a Rubbermaid bin of scarves under my bed at school- it's an obsession. I have a million colors and prints, but I would love to add this sassy animal print to my collection! But I still don't have an infinity scarf and I would love to have one! Where do you get yours?!
{4} Burt's Bees Lip Tint- I keep this in my school ID wristlet and apply it all the time! My lips get chapped on the reg and I can't stand the feeling of "naked" lips- this rose color solves all my problems!
{5} J. Crew Matchstick jeans- I have invested in a few pairs of these from the outlets and could not be happier with them! They look great when rolled up once or down regularly. The only thing I don't like? The waist doesn't fit perfectly (which may be attributed to the massive donk all women in my family have) and I find myself pulling them up a lot (cute, right?). I discovered an easy fix- just take them to the tailor! They fit perfectly now!

This was such a fun top 5! Hopefully I'll be on the ball and do these more often! Thanks, Rachel!

xoxo, ryann

10 comments:

  1. i have a similar ring like yours, it is from my gma but i don't wear it everyday anymore.

    cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am like you with watches, scarves and my matchstick jeans! J.Crew's matchstick are just the perfect ones for wearing with flats, boots, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that ring! I have one very similar but with a diamond in the middle! It was my moms wedding ring and It is such a special reminder of her everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your watch!! I need a new one! And J. Crew matchstick jeans are my absolute favorite. They fit so well!! Great top 5.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ring is so gorgeous! I'm actually planning on buying those matchstick jeans the next time I make a purchase! I tried some on the other day and I loved them. BTW, I LOVE the infinity scarves that they have at American Apparel. They are SO soft!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find my infinity scarves all over the place! J.Crew Outlet has some really cute ones right now and I did get one of my favorite ones at Target. Nordstrom also has a good collection every once and awhile! And I've been tempted to get that bone watch... you're tempting me even more.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the watch - I have a tortoise shell one and I'm obsessed. And I completely understand about the jeans! My goodness, finding jeans to fit a larger behind is horrible. I haven't tried the matchstick ones yet, I'll definitely have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog thanks to Rachel's link-up!! I've had a tortoise MK watch but just got a bone one for Christmas and love wearing it too! And your pearl ring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have that same watch and wear it every day! Also..love the ring!

    ReplyDelete