Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Here's what I'm loving this Wednesday!

I'm loving these Bean Boots! oh my gah I want some so bad. I may just have to indulge myself.
via
I'm loving that my first internship interview went well today! I am interviewing with two public relations firms and I felt really good about my interview today! One more tomorrow!

I'm loving wearing wearing cozy clothes- especially my favorite flamingo slippers! As soon as I slipped out of my pantyhose and heels after my interview, I threw on my JCrew sweatpants, favorite comfort colors tshirt, and these babies! They are well loved but just so precious!


I'm loving Instagram and Diptic! (if you can't tell from my above picture!) Instagram has always been my fav, but I just discovered Diptic that lets you make these sweet collages- so fun! I'm doing a photo-a-day challenge for February, so follow me on Instagram if you want! My name is ryannkroske!

I'm loving Whatsapp! As you all probably know, Andrew is studying abroad in Italy and with the time difference and crazy costs of texting and calling internationally, communication is harder! We've been using the Whatsapp messaging application since Andrew can use it when connected to wifi! It has made long distance a lot easier! :)

I'm loving that Toms has BALLET FLATS now! (Can you tell I love shoes?!) I really want to order some... if they are as comfy as the regular Toms, goodness knows I will be investing!!

via
What a lovely Wednesday! What are you loving?!

xoxo, ryann

8 comments:

  1. The Toms ballet flats are so cute! If you get some, share how they feel! I'm thinking about getting some! LOVE Bean Boots too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Bean Boots are one of my most cherished possessions! Completely worth the investment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to get some of the TOMS ballet flats. They look so cute! And I love my Bean Boots - I got them this summer and they're the perfect investment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that the Toms brand shoes are getting more and more fashionable! At first, I didn't think they were very girly, but now with all their glitter, wedge, and flat options, they are perfect for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Instagram! Also, I can't believe how expensive the Toms flats are. For some reason, I was expecting them to be around the same price as the original shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that I need to invest in a pair of Bean Boots, I feel like EVERYONE is always posting about them! Those TOMS shoes are definitely on my "must buy" list as well!! AND, I'm obsessed with instagram! You can follow me too :) amwissel88!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the slippers hhehhehe

    Love your blog

    your newest follower

    http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

    follow me back? XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard such great things about bean boots and Toms! I don't own either, but I might have to invest! I'm hoping to go to London in the fall, so I feel like they might be necessary!

    ReplyDelete