Saturday, March 3, 2012

Confessions, Part I

Ya'll.... I'm sorry. 

I have epicly failed at blogging for the past... I don't know how long. I sincerely apologize for my absence, but I've just kind of been in a blogging funk. Anyone ever experienced this? It's not that I'm super busy, which is usually the case for me not keeping up. I've just sort of been uninspired, feeling like anything I would say isn't really worth reading. Keeping up a blog is hard work, and I never knew that until I started really staying on top of mine. That being said, I have so much respect for all of you blog friends out there and all the time, thought, passion, and effort you put into each post!

I'm going to try my best to be better, because I love reading all of your posts and it makes me a tad jealous you guys are all blogging away and doing fabulously! I think I just needed some time away to get over my blogger's block, and a little inspiration to get going again. So, this is all just to say, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. I'm not giving up blogging. I just need a little inspiration and encouragement sometimes! And when you need inspiration, where do we all look?! .... PINTEREST!






Thank you all for bearing with me and being so wonderful! I shall get momentum going again, soon!

xoxo, ryann

5 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! Sometimes I feel as if nobody wants to read what I have to say. But then I remember I do this for myself and I enjoy blogging! Keep on going my friend, I love reading your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel! But keep going - I love your blog a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel! Some days (like today) I just get too exhausted and caught up in life to take the time to write something in depth and meaningful! Usually, when I feel out of it, I find a link-up which doesn't take too much effort! Hope you're feeling better about it soon! I love reading your posts :)

    xx
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly how you feel! I sometimes feel like no one really cares about what I'm writing but then I remember that I'm blogging for me, not everyone else! Hope you get back to posting soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely have those moments/days/weeks. Blogging is supposed to be fun!! I love hearing what you have to say, though!

    ReplyDelete