Saturday, May 12, 2012

the home stretch!

It is upon me... FINALS WEEK.

I have one paper, two exams, and a comprehensive project standing between me and sweet summertime! ...AND an internship interview Thursday morning along with moving out of my dorm. What a crazy week! Decided to take a little study break and explore Pinterest for some funny exam motivators to make me feel a little better.. I'm not the only one suffering!

via
Pretty sure this is me on my Chaucer exam on Tuesday. via
What is this "curve" they speak of?!?! If only. via
This is what English majors dream of. SO CLOSE! via
Congratulations to all my blog friends who are grown up and graduated... YOU DID IT! Enjoy your summer and all the exciting new things coming your way. Meanwhile, I'll be hanging out in the library, waiting for my turn next year! Wish me luck!

xoxo, ryann

PS- If you haven't yet, go check out Ashley's giveaway for some fun summer essentials!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your exams!!!! I love that polar bear cartoon, I feel like that also describes me when I have to work 7 days in a row. And thanks for entering my giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete