Monday, May 7, 2012

the prodigal boyfriend returns!

Just wanted to give a little update....

ACM'S BACK FROM ITALIA!!!!!

After 17 long weeks of ACM studying abroad with his fellow architecture students in Genova, Italy, he's back! I told him I wouldn't be able to make it to the airport to pick him up, but I was actually planning on surprising him all along and being there to greet him! Yesterday was the most wonderful day of catching up, eating at his favorite Mexican restaurant, and just enjoying time together! 

so excited we can't even keep our eyes open!

17 weeks later... things are back to normal!
ACM is all done with schoolwork, but unfortunately I have one more week of class (plus lots of final papers and projects) THEN exams. So, with that being said, I'll be gone from the blog world for about a week and half in order to make sure I buckle down and end the semester right. 

Thank you to all my blog/Twitter friends for your encouragement all along the way and your excitement with me as I counted down the days to his arrival! It's a wonderful thing to have him back!

Hope you all have an excellent week and I will be back very soon!

xoxo, ryann

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO glad that he is back safe and sound! Hope the rest of your semester flies by so y'all can spend some fun time together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you!! Good luck with the end of the year, and enjoy having him back!!

    ReplyDelete