Sunday, June 10, 2012

celebrate good times!

This weekend was one of lost of celebrations! Remember this post asking what I should wear for my birthday celebration?! Well... I was able to celebrate my 21st out on the town with my girlfriends and this outfit won:

hey. I'm awkward.
top: Forever 21. 
colored jeans: "Ralph" by Ralph Lauren.
wedges: Lucky brand

Some of my closest friends joined me for dinner in downtown Greenville and a night at the Marriott downtown at Falls Park! We had fun hanging out downtown and enjoying a fun, fruity drink or two! I am so thankful to have these wonderful girls in my life to celebrate another great year with me!

The whole group!
hey sistas!

more pretty friends!
The next night I was able to celebrate the wedding of a dear church friend of mine, Will, to the beautiful Christine! They have been dating since freshman year of high school (just over 7 years now!) and are one of the sweetest couples I know. Their wedding was beautiful and I could not be happier for them! The reception was fun catching up with all my church friends since we are all at different schools for the most part!

This is Will and I the summer after his junior and my sophomore year of high school.
I can't believe how time flies and that he's a married man now!!!
We're all grown up!
Smith sister picture tradition!

The fam celebrating the new Mr. and Mrs. Will Davis!
I had forgotten how much I love weddings! I had such a blast dressing up and taking part in Will and Christine's special day as they celebrated a new life together through a special ceremony and worship service. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend of good times as well!

xoxo, ryann

4 comments:

  1. Love your birthday outfit so much! Your pants are my favorite. It makes me feel so old when people I grew up with are getting married..I guess we're just at that age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your birthday outfit! Happy belated birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit - so adorable! I'm glad you loved downtown Greenville - being at Furman Fall's Park is one of my favorite places :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked adorable! And happy birthday! (: Your outfits are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete