Thursday, June 7, 2012

life lately.

I must admit, I have been a bit slack in the blogging world and I do apologize. It seems as if I have a bit of catch up to do... if you are following me on Instagram or Twitter, this may all be old news but thought I'd just catch ya'll up (of course, mostly via Instagram!) before I get on a consistent blogging schedule again!

Lately I....

 ...got a haircut! Cute selfie, right?! I cut about 3 inches off and couldn't love it more!!

 ...visited Morehead City, NC with my family and our family friends! Check out this precious mailbox I found.. go Wofford Terriers!


... took a few outfit pics in attempts of doing an OOTD post for this past week... fail. But here are the few I did get!

 ....visited my friend Cameron and finally met sweet baby Thomas! Isn't he the absolute cutest?!




 ... STARTED MY INTERNSHIP!! I cannot wait to share with ya'll more about it once I have another week or so under my belt. It will be challenging but I am so excited for the opportunity! And I love my desk area... I will take any tips on how to make it look snazzy! :)

Thank you for bearing with me as I try to get back into a schedule! How's your life been lately?!

xoxo, ryann

2 comments:

  1. Love all the pics! I started my internship a couple weeks ago and my cubicle is still SO boring! When you decorate yours you should def upload some pics so I can get some inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I just started my internship too. My little desk is so boring! Good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete