Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday: Celebrity Crushes!

I am so excited to do this linkup with my sweet friend Rachel over at Just Peachy! It's been forever since I've done one but this one should be super fun!


I have many celebrity crushes. In fact, I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to them... yeah. Whenever I talk about a celebrity crush, ACM just rolls his eyes at me and pretends to get mad, especially considering I hate on him for thinking Scarlett Johansson is cute... (really?! ugh). I guess I can't have double standards though, ha!

So, without further delay (in no particular order), I present:

My Top 5 Celebrity Crushes!

Justin Bieber
via
You can make fun. I know he's, like, only 18 years old, but I just think he's precious. And I have for a long time. However, not a fan of his new look with the crazy hair and double earrings and tattoos. Biebz is trying to grow up too fast... but I still have to include him!

Chace Crawford
via
 I started watching Gossip Girl about 3 years ago, and Nate Archibald has always be my favorite. He's just... so... pretty. So of course, Chace Crawford made the list. 

Ryan Gosling
via
 I will admit... I used to hate The Notebook, not as much now. However, I just love Ryan Gosling in Crazy, Stupid Love (one of my favorite movies, ever). The scene with Emma Stone where they do the Dirty Dancing scene? Hilarious. Also, I love the "Hey Girl" Ryan Gosling spoofs. We have a particularly funny joke running in which my campus minister told us was doing a lesson and told us it was okay to leave our boyfriends for Ryan Gosling... when he actually meant the exact opposite. So we don't let him live that mistake down.

John Krasinski
via
I've been obsessed with Jim Halpert for I don't know how long. When I see John Krasinski, I think Jim Halpert. I wish I knew him in real life.

Channing Tatum. 
via
 Even from his days in She's the Man and Step Up, I've loved Channing. Then in The Vow, I'm all like, "I wouldn't complain if I woke up married to Channing Tatum!". And Magic Mike... YES. 

Honorable Mention goes to...

Jake Owen
via

Zac Efron
via

Mark Foster (of Foster the People)
via
Who are your not-so-secret celebrity crushes? Will I have to fight you for any of these guys?! 

xoxo ryann

8 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you on Mark Foster! He's SO cute. (I love those unexpected picks! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mark foster is so darn cute!

    yes to ryan and chance :)

    great blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think any woman who doesn't love Ryan Gosling, John Krasinski, and Channing Tatum has something wrong with them! Great choices:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes yes yes yes yes, and yes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute blog! I was an English major as well. I agree with John Krasinski...I love his combo of brown hair and light eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, saw you on the link up - Love me some john krasinski, funny men are the best :) Loving your blog! Stop by and say hi some time!

    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh John Krasinski! I've had a crush on him for so long! Plus, he reminds me of my ex, LOL. Kinda freaks me out every time I see him, ha!

    Hope you're having a great week!

    bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Chace Crawford is DELICIOUS. I am obsessed with him!!!

    ReplyDelete