Thursday, July 26, 2012

BLOGGER SAVVY friends- Your help is needed!

Okay, so I love my little corner of the internet over here and am thinking about doing a little revamping.

The key to this is changing my URL.

I don't want to purchase my own domain name yet, but I'm interested in changing the blogspot address to reflect the name of my blog (rather than my initials, name, etc).

Has anyone changed their blogspot URL before and can offer me assistance?

I have a few concerns:

1) Will my blog still show up in all my follower's Google Reader if my URL is changed?
2) Is there a way that Blogger can redirect in case this doesn't happen?

I reallllllly want to alter my URL and I appreciate all the help I can get!

Thanks smart blog friends!

xoxo, ryann

2 comments:

  1. Don't get excited, this isn't a comment that's going to help at all haha but I've been wondering the SAME thing, when you find these out let me know asap! :) Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't affect the google reader at all. I changed mine about a year ago and it didn't disrupt anything! I would still put a note about it on a blogpost and twitter just in case! XOXO

    ReplyDelete