Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday's Letters


Photobucket
I'm excited to do my first Friday's Letters linkup from Adventures at Newlyweds! Here goes nothing... 

Dear Summer, how the heck are you flying by so fast?! I can't believe it's already July. Dear bank account, why aren't you unlimited? Your girl can't afford all the super cute clothes I've been seeing at J Crew, Old Navy, Francesca's, and Lands End Canvas. Dear internship, I love you, but why the long hours? I feel like once I get home, all I do is eat, work out, shower and go to bed. What happened to fun summer nights? On that note... Dear workouts, why must you last so long and make me sweat so much? Why isn't there a magic spell that can blast calories and create some muscles? Dear weather, WHY ARE YOU SO HOT? 99+ degrees doesn't do it for me. Dear Jack Rogers, why are you so cute yet so uncomfortable?! You've got me tied around your finger... I just keep coming back. Dear best friends, why are you so busy and far away?! I miss you both!

missing the trio this weekend.
Happy Friday! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo, ryann

6 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with all of that! Girl... those letter's are exactly what I'm thinking - especially about the workouts and the weather! But it's the weekend now - time for interns to relax! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - the heat is killing me too! Goodness gracious!!

    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your letters! An unlimited back account would be so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the heat is on here in Charleston, SC too...how many days until fall? when you find out how to have an unlimited bank account, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, Jack Rogers are the best/worst! I hate breaking them in more than anything in the world, yet I can't stop buying them. SOOO frustrating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i could not agree more with the whole work-gym-eat-shower routine! That was the hardest aspect to grasp after graduating in college.. No naps? what?

    ReplyDelete