Thursday, July 19, 2012

it's ok thursday.

it's okay that...

I just really haven't "been in the mood" to hit the gym this week. eh, whatevs.

I am becoming strangely obsessed with the Batman movies
... going to surprise ACM with an IMAX viewing of the newest!

I legit daydream about cupcakes.
word.
I may be kinda excited about lunch with my Mimi at her assisted living home, followed by a documentary on Frank Lloyd Wright.

I am once again questioning my career path.

My to-do list of things to get done before school starts grows, not shrinks, each day.

I actually don't want senior year to begin, because that means it will end!

Now that I actually make money, I don't want to spend it.

 

Its Ok Thursdays
 
You feeling okay this Thursday? Go link up!
 Happy almost weekend!
 
xoxo ryann

8 comments:

  1. Ugh, growing to-do lists are the worst!!! I don't think I have completed one list since summer started, so many things just keep getting added on! And I still have no idea what I want to do with my life, so don't feel bad about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been in a gym mood this week, either. Oh well!! I don't want to go back to school yet. Summer has gone by WAY too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sign! Stopping in from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed, agreed, agreed. Emphasis on the cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree! especially about the gym and the to do list. As evident by the fact that i'm perusing blogs when I could be doing something more productive...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that cupcake sign. I've had cupcakes on the brain like CRAZY lately. I may have to indulge tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy because I buy cupcakes all the time!!!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  8. cupcakes!!! yes!! my favorite!

    ReplyDelete