Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


YAY! It's Wednesday!!

Today I'm linking up for "What I'm Loving Wednesday" over at This Kind of Love!

I'm loving that I leave for the beach next Saturday! Hilton Head, here we come! My best friend Parkes will be there the first half of the week (we'll miss you, Nat!) and then ACM will come at the second half of the week!

super pumped to hit the Salty Dog again this year. (notice stank face photobomb)

I'm loving my internship. The whole office has been playing games of cornhole for the past two months, and the competition ended yesterday with a big tournament! I wasn't good enough to actually make it to the tourney, but we all had fun dressing casual, eating Chic-Fil-A, and cheering on our co-workers!
cornhole madness!
interns (minus one!)
I'm loving that I get paid tomorrow. Not that I need to actually spend money, but I'm just saying.

I'm loving that this Emily Giffin book was delivered to my Kindle! I have quite a few books left to read this summer!
via amazon.com
I'm not loving the circumstances, but I am loving the support and community from my sorority and college I have seen over the past day. Don't want to share many details, but one of the sweet rising sophomores on my Positions Council for ZTA really needs your prayers. She's dealing with surgery currently and upcoming radiation and chemotherapy. Please keep her in your thoughts! She is a wonderful girl and is being so positive!


Thank you for reading and for your prayers!
 What are you loving this Wednesday?

xoxo, ryann

By the way- if you haven't yet, go check out the Jacks giveaway at Coffee at Nordstrom!


4 comments:

  1. have fun in Hilton Head! that's a great beach!
    trish @ tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun @ the beach! I want to read that Emily Griffin book too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found the blog through the WILW link-up. My college roommate was also a ZTA. Your sorority sister is in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have SO MUCH FUN in Hilton Head! Have a few drinks at the Salty Dog for me!

    ReplyDelete