Wednesday, August 15, 2012

beach week recap!

So I'm back from my vacation as of Saturday and still trying to get my life together (big surprise there), thus the delay in the recap of my week on the beautiful island of Hilton Head. You and I both know that we all love pictures so much than words sometimes, so how about I just throw some pictures your way and call it a day? K. Deal.

Parkes joined us for the first part of the week, and we had fun reading on the beach, eating lots of junk food, and getting some quality hang out time before we head off to school.

 Andrew then came down to go with my dad and I to the PGA Championship on Kiawah Island. We had one night with both Andrew and Parkes there, and it was so fun having all of us together for a fun evening in Harbor Town.


 Unfortunately we didn't have the best weather for the PGA, but we still had a good time trudging through the rain to admire the gorgeous Ocean Course and see a few of my favorite big-name golfers!


rainclouds weren't completely bad- they made for a gorgeous IG pic!


the fam!

 To complete our tour of the SC coastline, Andrew and I drove up to Murrell's Inlet to the wedding of my ZTA grandbig, Allie!

just passing through the Holy City for now, but I'll be back this weekend for the Hootie concert!

Unfortunately we haven't had much time together, however, Allie and I became close in our short time together at Wofford. Long story short, this beauty went to study abroad in Australia (second semester of my freshman and her junior year), met a wonderful guy named Ben, stayed an additonal semester, and transferred to the university there and has been a transported Aussie ever since-- talk about crazy. I miss her dearly but am so glad she is loving life over in Oz and I am so happy she came back to get married stateside!


Needless to say, it was a wonderful week of relaxtion and quality time with friends and family. I can't believe it's halfway through August already! As I'm winding down my internship and getting things together for moving back to school, it's finally hitting me!

Hope you all have a lovely Wednesday and hope you enjoyed my photobomb of a post!

xoxo, ryann

3 comments:

  1. So pretty!! The week looked like it was incredible. Congrats to your grandbig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time! Glad you were able to relax:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, looks like you had an amazing vacation! We just left this morning, and I want to go back already! Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete