Tuesday, August 7, 2012

{guest blogger} - Lindsey @ Turtles and Pearls!

I'm excited to share with my readers two lovely bloggers I admire! I'm sure you have heard of them before, and they've so kindly agreed to share a little of the blog savvy and style on my page while I am away at the beach. First up is Lindsey!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello {unspeakable joy} readers! My name is Lindsey and I blog over at Turtles and Pearls. I'd love it if you stopped by and said hello. I've guest blogged for Ryann once before, and was excited when she asked me to guest blog again! Thank you for having me, Ryann!

Today's post is about fall accessory trends. To be honest, I'm really a plain Jane. I usually stick to solid colors, but I love to make a statement by mixing one bright or fun piece in with neutrals. I usually choose one bold accessory, and the fall accessories below definitely make a statement. When combined with one of my simple outfits, they really help me to stand out.

Statement Necklaces
I know statement necklaces have really been popular this summer, but why not wear them this fall, too?
A statement necklace can really dress up a simple outfit for a night out. Trade in those shorts for jeans, throw on a statement necklace, and you'll be ready for a night out.
Bauble Bar
Booties
I think these short booties are the perfect shoe for a dress and tights. I wear boots almost every day in the fall, so these are a perfect change from my normal riding boots. They're also a little dressier than most boots, which makes them extremely versatile.
Steve Madden
Oversized Clutches
I love the idea of an oversized clutch as a part of your outfit, not just somewhere to throw your things. Use an oversize clutch as a way to add a little something extra to an evening outfit. Not a big fan of the huge clutches? There are quite a few out there that are bigger than normal, but not overwhelmingly large.


What accessory trends are you loving for fall?

1 comment:

  1. I love the clutch! Kate Spade also has the cutest accessories this season!

    ReplyDelete