Thursday, August 2, 2012

It's ok Thursday!

Hello lovelies! So excited that it's almost the weekend!

I'm linking up for "It's Ok Thursdays" this week, and I think it's going to be good!

It's ok that I'm working from home today. The office cubicles are being rearranged, so I'm out of commission for a while. But seriously, there's nothing like working in your pajamas before lunch, then heading to Starbucks after lunch with your laptop to pretend like you're someone important.

It's not ok to have computer issues. ughhhhhh.

well, at least one person feels my pain enough to give me a "favorite".

It's definitely ok that I head to the beach on Saturday. What's not ok is that I haven't started packing yet... hmmm.

It's ok to be sad that the intern team is going their seperate ways. I've had a great summer with this group and am sad to see us all go off to school. I still have a few weeks of work- I'll be lonely without them!



It's ok to be jealous of my boss, who's attending the BlogHer conference in NYC this weekend!

I have to keep telling myself it's ok to have bought two pairs of shoes in one week- thank you reasonable Target prices and Nordstrom anniversary sale + giftcard!

been pinning up a storm of outfit possibilities for these babies!

a fall staple. lookin' goooood!

It's ok to be semi-obsessed with the Matt Kearney Pandora station. Any other good recommendations for my driving playlist?!

Are you doing ok this Thursday? Link up and share what's going on with your week!

xoxo, ryann

3 comments:

  1. Eek. I've bought 3 pairs of shoes, one including those cute MK loafers above! Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes those shoes ROCK! We will have to share outfit ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with Mat Kearney too!! I'm also a big fan of Matt Maher and Boyce Avenue. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete