Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Time to get real.

oh, hey y'all. 

If you haven't noticed, I've been pretty absent from the blogosphere, and I apologize greatly for that. 

The truth is, life has gotten a bit crazy. But let's be real, isn't it for all of us?!
Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know some thoughts that have been running through my head.

As of late, I've felt guilty when I think about how absent I have been from my little corner of the blogosphere, especially when, which rarely happens, I am able to peruse my dashboard and see the excellent posts are my favorites are doing!

Life is just going kind of fast right now, and blogging isn't really ready to enter the mix, just yet.

So, that being said, I am not quitting blogging. I'm just trying to remind myself of why I do blog- for my enjoyment! To stay connected with my blog friends! To keep up with trends and fashion! Blogging is not a chore- thinking of it like that would ruin it for me.

So, as for now, I'm just going to enjoy my senior year! I will be up and running in a few weeks and I am sure by then I will be refreshed and back in the blog groove. For those of you who haven't been following me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc, here's what's going on in my life!

I returned to Wofford and worked on the Orientation Staff and had a blast!

with my bestie Martha before the field day for the freshmen!

My O-Week group was the "Athletic Academics"- like our sporty wear and nerd glasses?!

I started work with the Wofford marketing department- I'm doing press releases, working with the Facebook fan page, playing with Pinterest... what more could I want?!

I'm Pinterest famous, y'all! 

I started classes- marketing, contemporary American fiction, art history, and a poetry workshop (!!!)- trying to get that 4.0 this semester!

I enjoyed some Terrier football, and even got a visit from my sweet boy! 
this Tiger is a Terrier for a day!

my not-so-little ZTA Grandlittle!
Currently I am trying to survive recruitment. I cannot believe it's my last one! It will be a great weekend but man, is it time consuming!

missing Charlotte during this Zeta-filled time- can't believe she was a ZTA senior when we took this!

In my free time, I'm either napping, drinking coffee for more energy, or spending time with my friends between a busy schedule. Not much computer time there!

Thank you so, so much to all of my fabulous readers for bearing with me during this hectic time. I love your sweet comments, and I love checking up on your posts when I have a little downtime-- please keep it up!

Hope you all have a great week!

xoxo, ryann

2 comments:

  1. Dang it I miss you! Love the shout out too! Wahh recruitment. Miss you, not sure how much I miss actual recruitment. Pull a Charlotte and start yelling at everyone to hush. Hehehe! Enjoy your senior year AND my apartment. So jealous!! And HELLO how did I not know you are the brains behind the Wofford Pinterest. That is ah-maz-ing. Ok love you bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely understand the being busy thing, but I hope you're loving every minute of your senior year!! I sometimes have to remind myself that I don't HAVE to blog, especially if I have a million other things going on! Good luck with recruitment!

    ReplyDelete